Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Magazine Debut...

You might be saying, 'where is she? she's not in this picture'. Oh yes, I am. See the bride and groom, now look to the left, you will see the Maid of Honor, then the flower girl, then me...yea, yea...it's just my head and my body is covered by the bride's dad, who is standing. But whatever, I'm in the picture, ok? This is at one of my best friend's wedding in Dallas, TX and it was featured in this month's InStyle Weddings (see below). This is just a scanned copy that I found online...but, I've seen the actual picture and my face is much more obvious when looking at the magazine (don't believe me, check it out next time you are standing in the grocery line...oh yea, that's what I did). As one family member, so perfectly put it... I'm the centerfold (literally)...hahahaha! Here's the cover to look out for...



a little zoom action...see my face...I'm looking right at the happy newlyweds.


proof that we were in fact there...see my dress matches the one seen on the Maid of Honor above (hehe)


No comments: