Is it crazy that I'm honored to have been tagged? It's a first for me, what can I say? So, a big thanks to Amy of Sing for Your Supper and nestie hornedfroggy of My Baking Heart for being interested in me! :-)
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago this month I had just finished my first year of college at the University of Virginia and headed back home for the summer. I think I was working at Ruby Tuesday.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Stay awake!
2. Go to the gym...it's been like 2 weeks.
3. Hit the grocery store since we have been on vacation
4. Do laundry
5. Sit on the couch and watch tv
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Baked lays
2. Apples with fluff
3. Granola Bars
4. Frozen yogurt
5. Cereal (Froot Loops or Honey Nut Cheerios)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Help my family out
2. Donate to charities and other good causes
3. Buy a vacation home
4. Travel a lot
5. Buy a boat for my hubby
Places I've lived:
1. Chesapeake, VA
2. Charlottesville, VA
3. Suffolk, VA
4. Tampa, FL
5. Riverview, FL
Jobs I've had:
1. Waitress at Ruby Tuesday and Outback
2. I worked in the wire department for MetLife
3. Personal assistant to my current boss, but I now I manage all of the accounting for the company
Tag, you're it....
Lani of PleasureCooker
How to Eat a Cupcake
Deb of Smitten Kitchen
Cara of Cara's Cravings