Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beachin It

This weekend, I headed to Nags Head for a few days of relaxation on the beach with the family.  Mike's brother, Erik, had flown in and they were having some 'guy time'. 

What this really meant was that I would have my picture taken in a bikini for the first time, which could be a little scary.  I have to say I'm feeling pretty good so far with how my weight is progressing.  Although, I do feel that my belly has seriously 'popped' in the last week.  I will weigh myself Thursday for my weekly weigh-in and I'm a little nervous that it will have gone a little overboard this week.  Oh well, back to the gym today.  I need to be consistent with my walking and exercising to make sure both of us stay healthy.


How Far Along: 19 weeks

Weight Gain: +12.5 lbs

Size of Baby Becker: a mango, weighing in at about 8.5 oz (really picking up speed in the growth department)

And the biggest reveal is Baby Becker's gender.......

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!  So, Noah Justin Becker is on the way....

2 comments:

JaimeRose said...

you look so cute in your bikini! Hope you had a nice time :)
I miss your recipes by the way, but I know life has been hectic. I read your whole blog at work one day and have been checking for updates ever since. Hope all is well (and love the baby name!)

Kelly said...

Thanks, Jaime. I still do a lot of cooking so I'll have to remember to add some recipes soon. :-)