Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Pudding is Coming...

I promise I'm making this week's TWD recipe for chocolate pudding. However, I'm having my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow and I thought it would be better to make it tonight so I can enjoy it during my recovery. I didn't want it to sit in the fridge for longer than 2 days. So, I'll be posting tonight. Sorry for the tardiness.

Some details about this week's pick...Chocolate Pudding. This recipe was picked by Melissa from It's Melissa's Kitchen and can be found on page 383 of Dorie Greenspan's Baking From My Home to Yours cookbook. You can check out Melissa's blog for the full recipe...see the link above. You can also head over to the Tuesday's With Dorie blog for updates and reviews from all of the other bakers.

This pick was perfect this week since my wisdom teeth are getting pulled and pudding is one of the few things I'll be able to eat. I'm so looking forward to trying it out tonight. Look for the post tonight!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck with the wisdom teeth!

Ed Mcgoldrick said...

Some pudding would be tasty. Take too much and it will get pretty boring, though. That's the problem with getting your wisdom teeth removed - that is, aside from the discomfort. Food can get boring fairly quickly.

Well, I hope you had some luck with your recovery!