Monday, March 31, 2008

Introducing Myself...

Hi, here's a live shot from this a.m.

I have to admit, I never thought I would have a blog. I just don't think I'm that interesting. I read other blogs and while some are very simple and straightforward(probably what some will think mine is), others are so humorous. I sure know how to have fun and I do laugh a lot so I'm hoping some of that will spill over into this blog.

You may wonder how I got here? Well, my friend, Lani, started a food blog (http://lani-pleasurecooker.blogspot.com/) and from there I looked at some of her favorite food blogs, which then led me to The Nest's What's Cooking board where I was then introduced to an assortment of nestie blogs. Now I'm addicted to food blogs. While I have been trying new recipes and really trying to be a better cook, I don't think my blog will strictly be about food...I'm not that good...yet! So, I believe it will encompass every aspect of my life. I hope you enjoy it.

Let me give you a quick rundown about me. I was married on October 20, 2007 in Tampa, Florida to my favorite guy, Mike. That day marked our 4 year anniversary together, as well as the 2 year anniv to the day we closed on our first home together. Now, that day will always be super special. I work for an investment fund and have for the past 5 years. Mike is a CPA and works in audit for a big 4 accounting firm. Not to brag, but he is just so smart! We have no pets but we do have 6 stuffed animals that we love dearly...no kids yet but definitely in the next couple of years. I'm thinking 2 or 3 is a good number. What else? I enjoy days at the beach, I enjoy the weekends with my hubby, I love spending time with our friends, playing board games, dancing, watching movies (I'm a sucker for Lifetime too), going to the gym (well, I try to enjoy it)... oh and we love to travel.

That's about it for now...here are a couple pictures so you can put a face with a name. Thanks for checking me out! :-)


Me and my handsome hubby, Mike

Our happy home!

1 comment:

Lani T said...

You are so sneaky starting a blog and not telling me! Looks good, can't wait to read more!